Mailer Extra - Part Time
|September 04, 2014 - November 04, 2014|
|Location:||West Valley City, UT|
|Salary Range:||11.78 per hour|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||MAILER EXTRA OPENING|
Utah Media Group oversees advertising, printing, and circulation and business functions of Salt Lake City's daily newspapers. Utah Media Group also produces specialty publications, online interactive content, organizes exposition style events and contracts printing with other local or national news organizations. By coming to work for us you will have the opportunity to develop your skills in professional communication, social media and sales negotiation all while earning a solid income and stabilizing a future opportunity in your career!
Responsible for quality control of the product feeding in to the hoppers.
This position is part time and on call. Responsible for making scheduling board each week for the days you are not able to work. Saturdays and Sunday shifts are required
Responsible for receiving, storing, inserting, counting, packaging, labeling, coding, and winding any and all advertising product along with the newspapers whenever applicable.
• Must make yourself available for training on all equipment in the mailroom
• Have working knowledge of the paperwork requirements of an operator
• Above average math and literacy skills with the ability to count and write legibly
• Basic computer skills
• Have good working knowledge of the maintenance of the equipment and perform repairs when needed
• Must be willing to train on the computer for the GMA system
• Ability to withstand noise, vibrations, standing for long periods of time, bending and lifting
• Must follow all company policies and procedures required in the mailroom
• Must be willing and able to work the end of shift overtime, if needed
We are a 24-hour operation and shifts begin at 7:30 am and 6:45 pm. Please plan to work at least three shifts during the week, of which, one must be a Saturday shift.
|Qualifications:||If you are looking for a career that boasts opportunity and a great work environment – Utah Media Group is the place for you! We are looking for you to help guide us in the next direction of another successful venture!|
Complete an application and turn into Human Resources or apply online at www.mediaoneutah.com under the JOBS section.